We are always seeking motivated and energetic people to join our team.
We welcome individuals who are looking to become part of a integrated design team, focused on customer service and dedicated to providing the best in class product for our clients, to submit their qualifications. We would like to hear from you for possible future consideration, even if there is not an opening currently.
SIGMA7 design group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Equal employment opportunity is the law.
We are actively looking for the following positions:
This position is ideal for a technically minded self-motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We are a small firm where you will be working side by side with the principals and MEP engineering staff. Excellent growth opportunity for an enthusiastic go-getter.
As an Architectural Designer at SIGMA7, you will be working on multiple projects in various stages of design from initial surveys, drawing preparation and through the final punch list. Your focus will be on preparing design drawings, production, document coordination and on-site construction administration responsibilities.
Architectural Designer needed to perform the following duties :
- Document and survey of existing conditions for proposed infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate and communicate with colleagues, clients, contractors, and Engineers to fulfill project requirements.
- Site visits, Construction observations, and attending weekly construction meetings.
- Sketching, Designing, Drafting, Preparing Construction Documents and Presentation Boards.
- Prepare Addendum/ Bulletin forms, narrative of changes, and Transmittals.
- Review and respond to Architectural RFI’s, submittals in coordination with Engineering comments and responding to General Contractors.
- Manage and organize Architectural Library.
- Coordinate with furniture vendors, clients, and finish representatives.
- Operate computer-aided drafting using AutoCAD, 3D-Max, Rhino, Sketch-Up, Illustrator to produce designs, models, and working drawings.
- Prepare presentations for clients using Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD.
- Research Building-related codes and ordinances enforced by the City, including the International Code Council. (ICC) building, ADA.
Bachelor’s degree Required in Architecture or Architectural Technology.
5+ Years Experience
Job Type: Part-Time Hourly with limited benefit package
SIGMA7 design group is a full service architectural and engineering design firm that specializes in mission critical design for new facilities and renovations.
Our clients include government agencies, Fortune 500 level institutions, and global technology companies. We provide a complete array of design services such as studies, due diligence evaluations, peer review, programming, schematic design, contract documents and construction management services. Energy efficiency, renewable energy and sustainability are always incorporated in all our projects, and can be provided as standalone services as well. This position is ideal for a technically minded self-motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally. We are a small firm where you will be working side by side with the principals and MEP engineering staff. Excellent growth opportunity for an enthusiastic go-getter.
As a Project Architect at SIGMA7, you will be working on multiple projects in various stages of design from initial surveys, drawing preparation and through the final punch list. Your focus will be on preparing design drawings, production, document coordination and on-site construction administration responsibilities.
We are seeking a Project Architect with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- Excellent in Revit, AutoCAD 3D, Project Navigator, Navisworks, and 3D modeling a plus (Sketchup or other)
- Capable to simultaneously work on multiple projects, while communicating at a high level with clients and staff
- Familiarity with MEP/Structural/Civil coordination
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Opportunity for client interfacing and travel
- 7+ years, with 3 minimum as Project Architect
Job Type: Full-time with full benefit package
As an architecture intern at SIGMA7, you will be working on multiple projects in various stages of design. Your focus will be on streamlining the designing process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
We are seeking an Architecture Intern with the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software and MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills
- Proficiency in design, problem solving, sustainable design and emerging computer technologies
- Basic knowledge of architectural building systems
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
Job Type: Full-time
Experience, Compensation, Requirements:
* Required Fields